Compact, portable, battery operated, precise, accurate are all terms that describe the IE-30A Audio Spectrum Analyzer. Whether in the auditorium, boardroom, recording studio, sound stage, classroom, or laboratory, in the steel mill or factory, the IE-30A provides accuracy and versatility in a rugged package that fits easily in your hand.
The IE-30A is two instruments in one; a real time audio spectrum analyzer and Type One sound pressure level (SPL) meter.
- Sound System Measurement and Equalization
- Noise Surveys
- OSHA Compliance Testing
Features - Real Time Analyzer
- 30 - 1/3 Octave ISO bands from 25Hz to 20kHz
- Highly selective three pole pair filters (18 dB/octave)
- Relative filter flatness +/- 0.5 dB
- 1/3 octave display can be "weighted" A, C or Flat
- One-octave operation provided from 25 Hz to 20 kHz in ten ISO bands
- 16 X 30 LED display matrix, easily viewed in low light conditions
- RTA display range of up to 45 dB
Features - Sound Pressure Level Meter
- Meets requirements of: ANSI S1.4-1971; Type S1A, S1C; BS 4197-1967; DIN 45633 B1.1, B1.2 (impulse); IEC 651-1979
- Instrument Range: 3dBA to 149 dBA SPL ref. 20 micro N/M2 (26 dBA to 149 dBA with supplied microphone
- Response modes: Fast, Slow, Impulse, and Peak.
- Filter weights: A, C, or Flat
- Four digit readout with 0.1dB resolution.
- Flat filter bandwidth: 7 Hz - 35 kHz.
- Strip chart recorder output.
- 20 dB crest factor for full scale reading.
- Over and underrange indicators
- Precision 1/2 inch Air Condenser microphone (choice of free field or random).
- IE-2P Preamplifer for microphone.
- "Fast Charge" nickel cadmium batteries (internal).
- CH30 Power supply/charger
- Carrying case for IE-30. Also has room for IE-20B
- 1036A Oscilloscope type probe for electrical measurements
- IE-20B - companion battery operated pink and white noise generator.
- MC-25, MC-50, MC-75, MC-100, MC-150, MC-200 Microphone extension cables.
- 81AD Six-pin XLR to Three-pin adaptor (for use with std. entertainment microphone)
- 82AD Six-pin XLR to BNC adaptor
- 83AD Six-pin XLR to RCA phono jack
- 84AD Standard microphone cable adaptor set for remoting Ivie microphone
- 1100 Microphone calibrator, meets OSHA calibration requirments. Includes ADP-2
- ADP-1 One inch microphone adaptor for use with 1100 calibrator
- ADP-2 One-half inch microphone adaptor for use with 1100 calibrator
- ADP-4 One-quarter inch microphone adaptor for use with 1100 calibrator
- 1133 One-half inch, free field, air condenser microphone
- 1134 One-half inch, pressure/random response air condenser microphone
Additional Detailed Information on IE-30A
Return to Pace Systems Used Equipment List